All 58 art Reviews

Hotline Miami?

Anne Frankenstein fanart Anne Frankenstein fanart

Absolutely awesome.

Farts at Work Farts at Work

Damn. I should have thought to get a fan for my office. Must have had a brain fart.

'Baby Baby Mech' 'Baby Baby Mech'

Alternate universe Tank-Girl? Awesome.

Cyberskull Cyberskull

Fuck you. Fuck your talent. Fuck your skill. Fuck your unwavering sense of color and balance and fuck your eye for detail.

Five stars.

Big Man Big Man

He could be my buddy!

MILK ''Fake Ad'' (2014) MILK ''Fake Ad'' (2014)

Oh no! Did she already kill the cow :(

MelodyPadControlUnit responds:

She kill the cow :( But she still got milk!!!

BRUSH ''Fake Ad'' (2014) BRUSH ''Fake Ad'' (2014)

Nice. Her expression is priceless.

MelodyPadControlUnit responds:

Thanks, i was really happy with the result, I imagined her in my mind but i was not sure to be able to draw it exactly as my mind wanted her; AND I DID!!! she's hot :)

Chet Kong: Citizen Surfmonster Chet Kong: Citizen Surfmonster

I don't understand the art community here on NG. It is ludicrous to think that this would really garner such a poor rating. I love it. He looks like he would make a great kite boarding instructor and would probably be pretty damned difficult to out-drink.

LinesToThePaper responds:

Ha ha, thank you, but in all honesty what happened was when I uploaded it I accidentally hit 0 stars immediately afterwards, so actually that score is representative of how kind the art community has been to me. Thanks for the love!

PDA PDA

It's cute. I only take issue with ALL of your outlines being sepia. Especially in regards to the girl with black hair... looks out of place. But, overall, great work.Expressions are spot on.